Studying in Spain

Studying in Spain

There are close to a 100 universities in Spain and many are recognised for excellence, which makes this country very popular among international students who are looking to experience a diverse new culture. This EU country is full of life, with vibrant cities, gorgeous scenery and sunshine all the year around. Rich in history and culture, Spain offers a fascinating experience and a well-organized educational environment for international students. Not just is the tuition and cost of living affordable, you can gain a high quality education at any of the wonderful higher learning institutes in the country.

International Student Visas

Students from another country in Europe, or from the USA, who are attending a course of duration less than three months will not require a visa. Students from a non-European country who plan to stay for a period of three months or longer require a visa that is valid for a period of 90 days after the length of the planned stay in Spain.
To apply you will need to complete your paperwork with the Spanish Embassy or with the Consulate in your country. The information you should keep available when you are applying for a Visa into Spain is:

  • Proof of  acceptance at a university in Spain
  • A valid passport
  • Completed application
  • Photo ID/Driver’s License
  • Birth Certificate
  • Fees to be paid at the time of submitting the application

Students who live in the Schengen area must keep the below mentioned documents ready at the time of visa application:

  • Completed visa application form
  • Two passport photographs
  • National passport and one copy of the passport
  • Original resident visa
  • Confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage and one copy
  • Proof of group travel or hotel booking in Spain or airline reservation for Spain and one copy
  • Closed round-trip or tour ticket
  • Current bank statement and one copy
  • A reference letter from your employer or education institution
  • Visa fees for Spanish Visa

These requirements may be updated from time to time, so you should consult the Embassy of Spain in your country for the updated mandates.

Work Permit for Students

Students are allowed to undertake part-time jobs provided they are compatible with their studies. Before you start to work you must apply for a work permit at the Foreigners Office (Oficina de Extranjeros). If you want to undertake an internship, your student ID is enough, so you need not apply for a separate work permit.


Partner Portal Login

Payment Online

Sent Feedbacks

Request Newsletter

Company Profile

Image Gallery