If you want to migrate to Australia or New Zealand, you need to get through an English test as part of your visa application. One question running in your mind may be, “which test do I need to take?”
You can choose any range of language tests but Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) is the leading market leader in testing English language through computer. PTE Academic is done entirely on a computer, using Pearson’s automated scoring technology. It is a popular English proficiency test for nurses and other healthcare professionals looking for migration opportunities within their chosen vocation, in order to turn their dreams into reality. The PTE Academic test provides you the pathway as you think about your migration plans and life ahead.
The PTE Academic teams in Australia has opened to public especially to healthcare professionals, the key ingredient and feasible opportunity for migrants to work abroad and the permanent residency. The success of this is due to the Australian government’s recognition of PTE Academic scores
PTE Academic is an accepted language test by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council’s (ANMAC) for the nurses and midwives applying for a migration since 2016. From then on, PTE Academic has been recognized and accepted by healthcare bodies both in Australia and even globally for purposes of Permanent Residency, Student Visas and Employer Sponsored/Work Visas.
How does PTE Academic’s technology help me?
You can take up a PTE Academic test on a computer at one of Pearson’s secure test centers. Pearson uses its automated score technology to make sure that your English skills are assessed fairly. Your answers are scored impartially and consistently, irrespective of where in the world test is taken. It does not matter what nationality or where a test taker comes from. The PTE Academic delivers test results usually within 5 business days, but other English languages tests normally takes 2-3 weeks.
Where can I take the test?
Booking PTE Academic is a very simple online process. Simply you can choose one of our 240 plus test centers in 50 countries, then you can select a convenient test time and date. PTE Academic test are conducted 365 days of the year, all around the world. Furthermore, you can schedule your test up to 24 hours in advance where the seats are available.
Are you interested in studying abroad?
When you are planning to study abroad, you need to prove your English language skills. With PTE Academic you can surely apply to thousands of college and universities around the world, which includes:
- All universities in Ireland, Australia and New Zealand, including the New Zealand Institute of Technology and Polytechnics, TAFE and Institute of Technology and Polytechnics in Australia.
- Prestigious institutions such as Harvard University, Stanford University, and Imperial Colleges in London accept PTE Academic scores.
- Whereas in the USA, Canada, UK, Singapore and Europe, PTE Academic is continuing to grow.
The PTE Academic is now recognized by:
- Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Authority (AHPRA) encompasses the National Boards of Chinese Medicine, Chiropractic, Dental, Medical, Medical Radiation Practice, Nursing and Midwifery, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Osteopathy, Paramedicine, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Psychology
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council (ANMAC)
- Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA Australia)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Engineers, Australia
In conclusion, looking far ahead, PTE aims to gain recognition from more professional bodies, so that it can continue to play an important role in facilitating exciting ventures and help in realizing the dreams of working professionals both young and old.