The Graduate Certificate in Nursing (Non-Specialisation), is a general qualification that aims to provide qualified nurses with educational opportunities specific to the advancing role of the registered nurse, thereby facilitating their professional growth and development, this course will also help you improve your analytical skills and ability to assess patients.
This Graduate Certificate in Nursing provides students with an entry path to the Graduate Diploma in Nursing then subsequently into a Master’s degree in Nursing in Australia.
Graduates can work as Associate Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Staff development Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Nurse Educator
Global recognition; accredited to TEQSA and accepted in most of the countries worldwide especially in the UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand etc
- be an International graduate nurse who has completed three year of Nursing/ Bachelor of Nursing / Diploma of Nursing and be a Registered Nurse with the Nursing Board from their country of origin or practice;
- have one year of experience as a Registered Nurse;
- attend an interview with IHM academic staff; and
- possess an IELTS level of at least 6.5 with no band less than 6, or equivalent scores in OET/PTE or
- Direct entry from English for Academic Purpose (EAP) courses with an overall final grade of 70%.
PAY ONLINE TO REGISTER WITH US
INR 5950.00 *
*Inclusive of applicable tax