The Graduate Diploma in Nursing is directed towards a high degree of expertise as a nurse with greater levels of responsibility and leadership in provision of responsive nursing care for individuals and families in general and specialised care. It includes increased understanding of the value of research and evidence-based practice.
Further, the course is guided by the belief that postgraduate education builds upon undergraduate education and previous clinical experience. Therefore, the course provides an environment conducive to critical inquiry, testing of ideas and generation and expansion of knowledge. This includes the development of leadership capability and increased awareness of research skills.
Graduates can work as Associate Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Staff development Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Nurse Educator
Global recognition; accredited to TEQSA and accepted in most of the countries worldwide especially in the UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand etc
- be an International graduate nurse who has completed three year of Nursing/ Bachelor of Nursing / Diploma of Nursing and be a Registered Nurse with the Nursing Board from their country of origin or practice;
- have one year of experience as a Registered Nurse;
- attend an interview with IHM academic staff; and
- possess an IELTS level of at least 6.5 with no band less than 6, or equivalent scores in OET/PTE or
- Direct entry from English for Academic Purpose (EAP) courses with an overall final grade of 70%.
PAY ONLINE TO REGISTER WITH US
INR 5950.00 *
*Inclusive of applicable tax