This program is suitable for those students who have a special interest in research and who want to engage in an in-depth probe of an issue of concern to the nursing profession with the aid of supervision.
The degree is presented on the basis of a thesis showing a grasp of the knowledge and skills relevant to the area of investigation as well as a critical appreciation and understanding of the relationship of his or her own work to that of others.
- Aged care researcher
- Clinical education researcher
- Consumer wellbeing researcher
- Diabetes management researcher
- Ethics researcher
- Leadership researcher
- Mental health researcher
- Patient safety researcher
- Technologies researcher
- Workforce development researcher
- Workplace and practice development researcher
A Masters by Research degree offers an advanced qualification for numerous careers. The qualification will empower graduates to improve their professional practice by assuming independent research while at the same time contributing to their employer’s objectives.
- Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall with no band less than 6.0; or equivalent
- Bachelor degree and subsequent additional honours degree (first or second class) which includes a dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake reasearch at a Masters level; OR Honours equivalence, such as a combination of professional, qualification and research experience, including Masters by coursework.
PAY ONLINE TO REGISTER WITH US
INR 5950.00 *
*Inclusive of applicable tax