Yes! If you are in Australia, we can advise you on any migration issue, including helping you to:
* Extend your current visa
* Apply for a different visa
* Become a Permanent Resident of Australia
* Become an Australian Citizen
* Communicate with the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs
* Deal with the cancellation of your visa
Right here. There are over 100 different types of Australian visas.
The Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs is the Australian government department responsible for issuing visas. The Department takes into account any factors before granting a visa.
Staff at VS can advise you on:
* How to apply for travel to Australia
* Which visa type to apply for
* What to do if you have a problem with your current visa
* How to change your visa
* How to extend your visa
* Any other issue related to migrating to Australia.
For further advice on these issues please contact us
If you want to work in Australia, it is important that the visa you are issued allows you to do so. Certain types of visas do not permit you to work in Australia. Some visas restrict the number of hours you can work per week.
If you want to work in Australia, it is important that you apply for the correct visa type.
Australia has an excellent education system. There are a variety of courses suitable for all levels of education, for all ages. People from outside Australia can travel to Australia to complete accredited courses.
There are a number of visas which allow people to study in Australia. It is important that you choose the most suitable visa.