Homepage Forums Australian Immigration and Visa Services  I’m a good sportsman. Can I apply for a visa on grounds of this ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin-mwt 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Shylaj K N

I’m a good sportsman. Can I apply for a visa on grounds of this ?

admin-mwt
    Keymaster

If you have a Distinguished Talent and you have an exceptional or outstanding record of achievement in the arts or sport you may apply under this sub class. You must be nominated by an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, an eligible New Zealand citizen or an Australian organisation of national reputation in the occupation, profession, or activity in which you have an outstanding talent. Your nominator should complete an application form and include a brief resume of their own standing in the field.

admin-mwt
    Keymaster

A medical test is standard procedure and you need to pass that. A blood test will be conducted and X-rays of the chest will be taken.

admin-mwt
    Keymaster

You will need to confirm current prices for a container to ship your furniture over. Major moving companies will give you a free quote. There is also an option of sharing a container.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Book a Free Consultation

Please take few more minutes to provide further details