Homepage Forums Australian Immigration and Visa Services  I’m applying for partner provision. Need to interview me and my partner/sponsor?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin-mwt 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Aswathi S

I’m applying for partner provision. Need to interview me and my partner/sponsor?

admin-mwt
    Keymaster

In most cases we may need to interview you, but this will usually be over the telephone. We will contact you if we need to arrange an interview.

Aswathi S

Does my sponsor (i.e. spouse or partner) have to remain in the country of residence during processing?

admin-mwt
      Keymaster

No.

Aswathi S

If I am approved, how long do I have before I must travel to Australia?

admin-mwt
          Keymaster

The initial entry date (stated on your visa) is the date by which you must travel to Australia on your visa. This date is calculated based on the validity of your health and character clearances. These clearances are usually only valid for 12 months.
          If you (and any members of your family included in your application) do not enter Australia by the initial entry date, you will breached a condition of your visa and consideration will be given to cancelling your visa.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Quick Enquiry