Migration Update(s) - WA Occupation list
In last week, WA has introduced a new category that apply to some health-care sector occupations. WA state nomination has announced that following occupations are subject to the Regional WA only category.
- 252711 Audiologist
- 253111 General Practitioner
- 254111 Midwife
- 254413 Registered Nurse (Child and Family Health)
- 254414 Registered Nurse (Community Health)
- 254415 Registered Nurse (Critical care and Emergency)
- 254422 Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
- 254423 Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- 251511 Hospital Pharmacist
All the occupations that fall under the Regional WA only category must have an offer letter or the contract of employment from a regional area to be able to apply for Graduate stream or General stream. This condition is applicable to both the visas: 190 visa
as well as 491 visa
Following postcodes are considered as the regional areas for this category
: 6041 to 6044, 6084, 6207, 6213, 6215 to 6537, and 6560 to 6770.