Nursing Opportunities in New Zealand
Qualified nurses have many opportunities in New Zealand. To work in this beautiful country, overseas nurses should be qualified enough to meet the New Zealand standards and get registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand (NCNZ). As the leading overseas consultancy in India, we have been offering opportunities for different nursing programs that lead to New Zealand nursing registration and job opportunities. There are different ways an Overseas Nurse can become registered in New Zealand and excel in the nursing profession in New Zealand.
- Successfully complete the Competency Assessment Program (Adaptation Program)
- Successful completion of a Graduate Pre-registration Nursing Program which is equivalent to or satisfactory as an approved New Zealand Graduate Nursing Program at Level 7 that leads to registration with NCNZ
- Enrol at a New Zealand University for a Post Graduate in Nursing Level 8 Program that leads to registration with NCNZ
What are the eligibility criteria for NCNZ?
If you are a nurse aspiring to work in New Zealand, you should commence the process by registering with the Nursing Council of New Zealand (NCNZ). In order to do so, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
B.Sc. / Post B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Nursing
Minimum 2 years as a Registered Nurses in the last 5 years
Any one of the below tests is acceptable. (Clubbing scores are acceptable, but note that two test sittings must not be more than 1 year apart. Please check for eligibility of your clubbing scores.)
- IELTS score of overall and Individual 7
- OET B (minimum score of 350 for each band)
Are you looking to work and settle down in New Zealand?
Here’s why you should consult MWT Education Consultancy!
At MWT, your career is taken care of by our International Education Counselors who are EATC-registered and possess the expertise to make your transition to New Zealand as hassle-free as possible.
We have been empowering thousands of nurses in obtaining Eligibility Letters / Decision Letter (DL) and pursuing a successful career as a nursing professional in New Zealand. Our expert team members are well-versed with the documentation process for CAP in procuring the relevant documents.
Our Support Services
At MWT Education Consultancy, we offer counselling and placement services to nurses who wish to gain registration in the New Zealand.
- Get guidance for NCNZ Registration Application, Admission to CAP Program and Placement Assistance at hospitals in New Zealand
- Obtain personalised OET and IELTS training, and hone their English language skills in order to get the minimum scores required to apply
- Get documentation support while they wait for the Decision Letter from NCNZ
- Get support for visa services
Helping you Settle in with Ease
Our VISA Documentation team will guide you throughout the entire application process, making it hassle-free for you. Our support services shall continue even after you reach New Zealand, all the while ensuring you are made to feel completely at home in a foreign country. We extend support with our personalized Airport Service and our placement cell in the New Zealand will further advise you on the way forward.