Working While Studying in London and the UK

As a student or graduate, you will find that there are hundreds of jobs and work experience opportunities in London. Many universities have careers and work placement centres to help you find employment. You should be studying at a university or college that is listed on both the official UKVI Sponsor list and the list of ‘recognised bodies’.

Those overseas students who study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at a recognised university are allowed to work part-time during term for up to 20 hours a week and full-time during the holidays.

Quick Enquiry