Job Code : HCG/MWC/0046
Marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Assist the top management in determining the marketing plans and policies.
- Establish effective co-ordination among the business activities & managing customer relationships.
- Identify new potential markets and must maintain the relationships among the existing markets for the enterprise and its products.
- Gather the results of market research and decide and control the business activities.
- Sale forecasting, product planning and price fixation.
- Manage junior executives & support Marketing Head.
- Monitoring & Updating customer databases.
- Participating in education fairs to generate leads.
- Organizing Seminars in Various institutes & Hospitals.
- Bringing in Referral agent tie up for all possible courses.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns & ROI.
- Bachelor/ Master’s in business administration.
- 3-4 years industry marketing experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work efficiently through changing and complex circumstances.
- Openness to change and flexibility to adapt to it.
- Ability to complete the tasks to the appropriate person to assure quality in work.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain effective interpersonal relationship with colleagues and team members.
- Capacity to manage time adequately to meet deadlines.