Becoming a nurse in Canada requires internationally educated nurses (IENs) to navigate through many different processes and regulatory bodies. The outcome is certainly worth the effort, but the steps can become complicated and at times, overwhelming. This is why we developed the Post-Graduate Diploma in Canadian Nursing – to help guide you through the processes and prepare you to meet the entry-level competencies required by the various nursing regulatory bodies!
The Post-Graduate Diploma in Canadian Nursing with Co-op prepares internationally educated nurses with the knowledge, skills, and requisites to practice safe, ethical and competent care in the Canadian health care setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Diploma in nursing may be considered if work experience is 4+ years of employment as a nurse
- Current registration as an RN from your country of origin or last country where majority of work experience was completed
- Minimum 2 years full-time work (30hrs/week), or the part-time equivalent, as a Registered Nurse within last 10 years
- 900 hours of that work must be within the last 5 years
- Completion of a Criminal Record Consent Form under the Criminal Record Review Act
- International students must provide a police certificate from your country of origin
- Overall IELTS Test score* of 6.0 with no component less than 6.0 in Speaking and Listening and no score lower than 5.5 in Reading and Writing (or other ESL equivalencies as determined by Stenberg). – online/ on campus.
PAY ONLINE TO REGISTER WITH US
INR 5950.00 *
*Inclusive of applicable tax